RL Name?
Janne Kuorinki

Age?
20 (Summer 21)

Nationality?
Finland

Can you speak and understand English?
Well im from finland so... just kidding yes i can

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Without any RL issues im 100% in but never know what happens hope can be all raids...

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
No i dont have it. I have mostly used vent/skype but ofc i download it if need, and in raid im almost listening line but i will say if i have something to say and other wise i will speak as much i need...

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Well no i dont have any friends or anyone i know in guild and if someone knows me i think it is good.....

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
/2. .... so i saw it in trade channel... well if i maby join i think i will get nice and mature players to play more than just raid. Raid is the main thing but i like if guild is active and sociable allways and ofc good raid mates

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
57/3/11

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well because it is atm best dps spec with mage and i like playing arcane aswell. and sp/haste,sp/spirit gems because i need them maby not best explains but... :D

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
arcane blast x4 --> arcane missile if procced then arcanebarrage and ABx4 but if not missile proc then just arcane barrage and ab x4. CDs im using POM after 4 arcane blasts if missiles are procced because it will proc arcanepotency and get nice crit up to missiles. And after that arcane power. Evocation i almost use end of bl with icy veins so i get my manas full as quick as its possible and mirrors i use almost when bl is popped. if someone have good tips if im doing something wrong feel free to tell me :)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
well havent find good guild yet where to stay and i have migrated 3 times (With RL friends) so leaved because of that....

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
well to be honest i get my intresting against raiding when wotlk came almost all raid experience is PUGS because just havent find that guild yet where i can fit...
but
Cleared couple quarters naxx 2008 and OS then army called me to serve my country 362 days :D and when i came back i started playing again so i have been 1 year little inactive but now im back in bussines. and have cleared toc 10/25 ofc etc....

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yea ofcourse i read forums and post my oppinion of any thing what im intrested to comment.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://yfrog.com/j2uishotp
Hope it works

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Pass..

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well i hope i get questions if someone need to know something what i miss and im sorry if i missed something... hope all can read my apply without any troubles GL & HF is my last words

WoW Armory Link: Fizwick

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Fizwick - Mage - Arcane

Postby bob » Mon Feb 01, 2010 15:59:43

Armory is showing you in PvP gear atm.

Please log out in PvE gear so I can check it out and make a decision.

Fizwick
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Fizwick » Mon Feb 01, 2010 16:12:57

Sure i will do that when i log off but im ingame now so... but feel free to come check my pve gear ingame if you have time... hope armory will refresh quickly

Fizwick
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Fizwick » Mon Feb 01, 2010 16:45:14

and well if its not refreshing in armory my self buffed stats are.
5115 GS
Average i level 236
2832 sp
293 hit
32,57% crit
618 haste
mana regen 315
17953 hp
23823 mana
4x set bonus T9

its not the best but couple upgrades and it will be fine...
(1300 reputation short of new rank ring with proc)

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Mon Feb 01, 2010 17:25:30

Sorry but your gear isn't quite upto the level we are looking for atm.

Feel free to reapply when you have got a few more upgrades.

GL HF

Fizwick
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Fizwick » Mon Feb 01, 2010 17:31:12

ok thanks i will do that after i get couple upgrades in my gear thanks for time :)

Return to Declined Applications