Spec: Arcane

RL Name?
Alexander

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
I both speak and understand English.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes I can.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I've got all the teamspeak versions, and ventrilo. Also a microphone that I'm using :)

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I do not, however I hope to get to learn a lot of people in AE.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out about you on the frostmane realm forum. Also seen your members here and there.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I'm in this spec because it's currently the strongest PVE-spec for a mage. I have gemmed mostly reckless ametrines (12 Spellpower 10 haste) Because from my experience it gives most DPS increase. Also you can see on the armory link that I'm not hit-capped at the moment, this is because I'm not raiding very much right now. But I have gear to swap to get capped, with the same iLevel as those currently equipped.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Arcane blast x4, then arcane missiles if missile barrage procced, if not I'll keep spamming arcane blast, because I do not have any problems with my mana now that evocation has 2 minutes CD and I have mana pot/gem to use on that. Usually I go around on evocation.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
SVS, left because the guild fell apart.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, Malygos 10/25, Onyxia 10/25, Ulduar 10, totc 10/25 and Gunship+Saurfang ICC10.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Ofcourse!

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7471 ... erface.png

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Armory link - http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... ane&cn=Bob
Profs: Enchanting 450 Tailoring 450.

I have worked as a welder, and machine operator. Currently unemployed, which gives me a lot of time infront of the computer. And there's nothing I want more than to raid right now :)

As you can see I have low experience of ICC. But if I get into the guild I will learn all the tactics needed before entering any raid.

Other than that, I'm a social and sympathetic person. I hope you got all the information needed, otherwise you can just contact me in-game for more info!

WoW Armory Link: Bob

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Bob - Mage - Arcane

Postby Rza » Tue Feb 02, 2010 01:48:56

Really nice application mate, and looks good enough for me to take the last mage spot.

Actually laughed when I saw your name and had applied, as we were discussing on teamspeak about you the other night. Mainly cause Minibob our Mage class leader has bob in everyone of his characters yet you have just "bob".

Will let him have a look over you first though, but definate thumbs up from me.

Things could get a bit confusing with all the Bob's running around in the guild. He also might curse you for having the name Bob!

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Bobsapp
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Bobsapp » Tue Feb 02, 2010 02:20:31

Thank you! And yeah, a lot of people find my name amusing ;D I was really lucky to get it :D Played on lightning's blade 1-70, and migrated here during TBC and was really surprised I got it ;) Lets hope minibob doesn't hate me for it :)

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:19:32

Only need one Bob tbh. And Bob>Minibob! ;D

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Tue Feb 02, 2010 17:11:39

NO

When we were alliance and you Faction Changed I got sick an tired of the countless whispers i got on all my chars accusing me of being your alt. Every whisper was accusing me of scamming people or being a ninja. Not the sort of person we are looking to recruit imho.

DECLINED

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Tue Feb 02, 2010 17:24:40

Bob the mage having an mage alt. Nice!

Bobsapp
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Bobsapp » Tue Feb 02, 2010 18:15:37

Hehe, it's true. I did "ninja". I was in a PUG for totc 25, and the raid leader that I had been chatting with throughout the raid was telling me how much he wanted a ring from anub (lastboss). And then we got to anub, downed it.. And it went a minute without him doing anything... (Frallann was his name) He said that he was gonna ninja it all to him, so I told him, give the loot to me. I'll take the blame and you get your loot. Anyway, he gave me masterlooter even though the boss was dead, and he was the one looting it. He gave the loot to me, raid got pissed at me, and I gave away everything to RL's and friends in the raid except for the Reign of dead trinket, which I kept. He was going to take it all if I didn't take the hit :) I know I could've rolled out the loot when I got it, and I was going too. But there was too many insults poppin' up in my chat window. Which made me give the loot to RL's and other wow friends.

But yeah, I understand you're mad, and a player like me wouldn't fit in your guild.

Thanks for reading though.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Tue Feb 02, 2010 19:46:57

Why the " around the word ninja? U a ninja fool! :p

Return to Declined Applications