Spec: Balance

RL Name?
Jonas

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
I am currently working in Stockholm and i dont have a computer there, but i have a 50% night-scheme and i am free from work a LOT so i can easily make it over 80%

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I dont have TS3, just vent. But i'll get TS3 instantly. I am prepared to talk, im a social guy thanks to my work.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I do not know anyone... Yet.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
The trade channel.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
56/0/15

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Don't have an explanation for it, just that i specced much manareg and i wanted to try out typhoon a bit. Im willing to respecc anytime.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Faerie fire, moonfire, wrathspam until the eclipse then trinket and starfirespam until the eclipse

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Im in Helpful Bus atm, not a serious guild. Me and my friends made it when we transferred to horde.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
OS Totc Naxx Ulduar Onyxia

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
No problem at all, i'll make it my startpage ;)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/604/ ... 211350.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I work at Taxi Stockholm where i take customer-calls from people that need a taxi, not that hard to be honest and my scheme is awesome. Ten hours of work 3 nights in a row, then im free 2 or 3 days, and all of a sudden im free 2½ - 3 weeks. And thats when i raid. And... Yeah that's about it, im a social normal guy and i really hope to spend time with you people in some instances. Take care!

WoW Armory Link: Helve

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Helve - Druid - Balance

Postby King » Tue Feb 02, 2010 13:24:21

Spec is mostly ok, unless your really really short on mana i'd consider dropping intensity for improved insect swarm. The point in typhoon is better spent in the increased spell range. Given that you haven't glyphed it to remove the knockback, it's a good way to seriously annoy tanks otherwise =P

Gear is getting there. Maybe slightly lower than preferred but that's not game breaking.

Only other thing that's slightly concerning is the ability to meet our raid attendance. Obviously work > wow always. As long as it's clear when your going to be working and when your not i don't think it'll be much of an issue for me.

Others may wish to comment on this.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Helvee
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Helvee » Tue Feb 02, 2010 13:51:47

Yeah my spec is just for play atm, i will respec as soon as possible, mana is not a problem for me at all. Never oom and i give innervate to the one that needs it.

And now when the typhoon is bugged when you stand still and press it, noone can se who it was since the animation is totally gone! Fun in random HCs :)

I wish that i could show wou my workschedule because it seems worse than it is i promise. I will mail the raidleaders in advance if i have to work on the raidday.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Feb 02, 2010 13:55:56

I know we're pretty desperate for a moonkin but this doesnt seem good enough for me

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications