Spec: Arcane

RL Name?
Maurice

Age?

Nationality?
The Netherlands

Can you speak and understand English?
Listen, understand and speak it.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Ive got tennis practise on wednesday from 19:00 till 20:30 that means ill be able to get online on 21:00. Thursday and Sunday are no problem.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Ive always been talking on ventrilo and I like doing it. I know how TS works.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I dont know anyone in the guild right now I think. You can ask Cerberuss, Gromkar, Vixiona from my last guild if you will have to.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
A /2 spam :D

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
57/3/11 (Arcane)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Arcane is a verry stable source of dps which is easy to control. You will only have to watch your mana now and then. My gear is set to this spec, which means stacking haste and spellpower, not crit.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Pop my macro for all my cds at start, after that 4x arcane blast then arcane missile (if proc) and then again 4x arcane blast.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Progress. Reason for leaving: The raid schedule didn't fit my irl schedule anymore which made me useless in the guild.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Everything encounter in Wotlk up to 8/9 ICC. Not everything by the means of togc25 but I did do allt he boss tactical encounters.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I always use forums as a way to express feelings, get an awnser to a question or start a discussion. I like to communicate.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
not avaible right now

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
not avaible right now

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I just want to say that I can be very dedicated if I see a guild is very dedicated too. I really like the guildwebsite and the way I was aproached searching for this guild. In my honest opinion, I think I can be a good helping hand in the progression of your guild. Which is my goal.

WoW Armory Link: Relinquo

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Relinquo - Mage - Arcane

Postby Rza » Wed Feb 03, 2010 19:43:08

Good application. pretty decent gear. Seems good to me.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Feb 03, 2010 19:47:53

The not being able to make wednesday raid ontime is an issue, pretty much means every week your gonna miss dkp and loot, which isn't really fair on you and benefcial to the guild.

Mage applied above, can. Which would obviously give him my vote over yourself but theirs nothing much between yous and we can only afford to recruit 1 more mage.

Your call Bob

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Wed Feb 03, 2010 20:39:52

Sorry but purely because you can't make the main farm raids and the other mage can I am going to have to decline.

Return to Declined Applications