RL Name?
Arturs

Age?
20 years old

Nationality?
Latvian

Can you speak and understand English?
sure

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes i can

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
better to listen, but i can talk too if needed...

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
no

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
spam in channel

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
57/14/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i`m tryin to max out my dps, so i use top spec...

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
mark at start
serpent sting > multi shot > arcane shot >steady shot
below 20% - kill shot
+ missdirect and feign death if needed...

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
nothing serious, just some random guilds, but they all are unactive and does too low lvl raids... i`m geared 245+ ilvl so i need mainly icc...

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
full 10/25man toc | 4/5 10man togc | 4/4 10/25man icc (know tacs for 5 and 6...)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
i read random stuff when its needed and i mostly google for it... i get the info i need and forget about the source... so, i`m not really a forum guy...

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
have no idea whats UI

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
dont have any, but u will see me in action and decide if i`m good enough...

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
yes, i hate applications like this and prefear to see me in action not on words...

WoW Armory Link: Jaukums

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Jaukums - Hunter - Beast Mastery

Postby f1xxx3r » Thu Feb 04, 2010 23:45:23

Last time I checked we were pretty full on hunters but I'll give you a reply none the less.
Gear is ok judging by iLvL (although you don't have any 2PC set bonus which counts as a lot, especially t9).
Now about your spec... BM seems to be viable in IC in movement heavy fights (since pet does half the damage you lose less by moving) BUT on the rest well, MM just takes off on a huge lead. I personally would keep BM as a offspec.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Return to Declined Applications