Spec: Assassination

RL Name?
Robin Karlsson

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Very good, no problems at all!

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
I can make these days without any problems.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I'm not very used to use TS3 since I'm mostly using vent and skype, but yes, I am able to download it and install it.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I "know" etane. Been leading some raids with him. I also have been in the same ICC 10 as Shousha so I'm pretty sure they can confirm that I'm not crappy :]

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I first got to know about you when me and etane was starting an ICC 10 together and since I'm currently looking for a great raiding guild he tipped me about you. I expect a progressing ICC 25 guild and people to get along and have a great time with.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
51 / 18 / 2

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Because I find it a very fun spec and great spec, atleast for single-targets. About my gear I keep myself hitcapped and expertise capped since it's very important as a mutilate rogue.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
I startoff in stealth to gain my overkill and open up with a garrote. Then I put HfB and SnD up and after that i keeps going like: Mutilate -> Envenom -> Mutilate -> Envenom, sometimes multiple mutilates if I'm unlucky. I also keep my trinket use into the rotation, and also vanish every time I can so I get the overkill buff.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I don't know if you want to hear the short or the long version of this, so to be safe I'm going to tell you the long one! Fasten your seatbelts (if your not intrested in my whole guild history just skip this wall of text):

Vanilla WoW wasn't really that serious for me. I was very young and didn't really realize what to do more then level up. I played with my friends for fun. When I did get to level 60 and understood that it's an entierly different game when you reached it, TBC got released and I had to level again. Though now I swore to god I wanted to clear every content available in TBC. I joined the guild called "A few good fellas" wich still plays on frostmane (as if you didn't know..) and I managed to fulfill my oath! Back then I was playing on a feral druid and when the content was cleared and I was fully geared I started to level up alts and stopped playing on the druid.

My first alt was a human priest on Outland EU which I just leveled up to 70 and right after that I did the same thing with a Shaman on the same server. And finally a Rogue on frostmane. I still played on my druid when we had raids, but nothing more then that. When WOTLK was about to come, me and my in real life friends decided to stick to outland alliance and I started to focus more on my human priest.

We migrated to Xavius EU and joined a guild called "Prestige-gaming" which was a "Hardcore" guild. Nothing to brag about really, since Xavius had like 5 guilds. Anyways, we leveled to 80 as fast as we could and jumped into naxxramas and got realms first. We also got realms first malygos and everything felt great. Though as you might remember the raiding wasn't that fun after clearing naxxramas, malygos and sartharion on a few hours so almost the whole guild leveled up their alts.

Now it was time for my Shaman to shine. Managed to get full naxx gear before ulduar was released, but due to the boring contents many players stopped playing so we merged with another guild and got a new name . This happened in a very bad place and now we couldn't get realms first (cry cry). We cleared ulduar and also cleared the hardmodes and then again the contents got boring and we decided to level our alts and gear them up. But my problem was that I only had my priest and my shaman on Xavius, my rogue was on frostmane EU as horde so I talked to the guild and we said goodbye to eachother, but separeted as friends. So I took this Rogue up to 80 and started to gear it and here I am.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx 10/25 - Cleared
OS 10/25 (3 drakes)- Cleared
Malygos 10/25 - Cleared
Ulduar 10/25 - Cleared
ToC 10/25 - Cleared
ICC 10/25 - 4 first bosses cleared

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I'm very happy to do so.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWSc ... 050133.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWSc ... 050133.jpg

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I just think I could be a great effort for you and I think we can have a really great time together. If you have any questions just contact me ingame or send me an email to robin_tysken@hotmail.com

WoW Armory Link: Bjoernborg

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Bjoernborg - Rogue - Assassination

Postby Rza » Thu Feb 11, 2010 09:09:09

Pretty decent app, can't see gear atm as am on my phone and the armory change crashes it.

One thing I will say is we have 3 rogues atm, they are all active and am happy with their dps, bringing a 4th rogue means more competiton for spots - which isn't always a bad thing - but will generally mean raiding spots will be limited for you unless you can prove you can keep up with the rest.

Assuming shousha gives you good feedback and your gear and gemming is decent, am happy to give you a trial and see how things go if your ok with the above.

Cheers for the apply

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications