Spec: Protection

RL Name?
Aljaž Smolej

Age?

Nationality?
Slovenian

Can you speak and understand English?
Sure

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Sure I can come too all raids. The days and time is not the problem =)

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i got Teamspeak, i got microphone and i can talk.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I dont know, i know many players in wow, so i guess there is someone.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I was looking for new guild, and you will be the best for me. I except good work and patience.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
5/9/57

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Protection spec is very fun. I got almoste full gems and enchants on stamina. The way i have gemmed and enchanted my gear with stamina is, cuz these is probably the best for warrior (stamina/armor). I was reading a lot of forums about that.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
PROT: prio., shield slam, revenge, and 5 stacks of devastation.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Sons of bhaal, The Culture, EMERICA, Horizon(tbc), eh i dont know some guilds disbanded. The culture cuz my friend was making his own guild and i was helping him.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
ulduar 10/25 , toc 10/25 togc 10, ICC 10 5/12 ICC25 4/12 But i know all tacts for ICC and togc 25

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Sure, the funniest and nicest thingy :p

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Pittbull, simple minimap, omen, recount, grid . thats it ;)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Protection? :D

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Hope ur guild accept me and we'll have fun in guild, now i am going for some drink with friends =)

WoW Armory Link: Smoley

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Smoley - Warrior - Protection

Postby Zen » Mon Feb 15, 2010 20:05:51

Talked to this guy ingame and since we only have 1 really active prot warr i told him to change a few things and when he has he should come back to me.

its a maybe so far from my side.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Tue Feb 16, 2010 16:57:07

Sry but have to decline you, still got to many stamina gems etc. Good luck finding a new home m8.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Feb 16, 2010 20:19:28

raid spots would be really limited. The only tank we're looking for atm is a Feral Druid

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications