Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

sayura - Rogue - Combat

Postby sayura » Sun Feb 21, 2010 21:18:29

Character Name: sayura
Class: Rogue :rogue:
Spec: Combat

RL Name?
gareth roper (but please dont call me it)

Age?

Nationality?
english (sadly)

Can you speak and understand English?
umm i think so XD

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes i do work and go college but those times suit me well

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes ofc its a must have for me in any guild im using vent but happy to get teamspeak

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
not sure if i know anyone in the guild , but u can talk to my old gm if you wish though what he say may not be nice as i left on bad terms after being there a while

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
well i expect what any good guild has nice people,all geared , and no 12 year old rtards (sadly what frostmane is most filled with)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
20 ass 51 combat

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
well with all the updates and what not i found that my gems well suit the spec for higher 1target dps tbh

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
well without all the cds and stuff atm it is 3snd and 5 combat and keep using that never let snd drop and dont waste energy (like some noob rogues that run into a boss and start with killing spree)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
faithless , well tbh i do wish i didnt leave me and the gm had a few problems ,the main reason i left is because my main friends in the guild left and 1 got kicked

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
well im far into icc with faithless got to dreamwalker so i'll be fine in raids ,oh and i've done the old stuff like ony and toc

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yeah forums are fun fail blog ftw

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
damn i would had done tht on saurfang

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
well if u wana know about me then well ok.
as u knw im 17 i study performing arts at college im also in a band (we play all sorts) i have many minds in hobbies, my main hobbie is kickboxing nothing like feeling ur foot wack into someones face XD

WoW Armory Link: sayura

Linky

Re: sayura - Rogue - Combat

Postby Linky » Mon Feb 22, 2010 00:47:57

Not much effort put into the application if you ask me, and not sure if youd fit in 100% within the guild, i mean blood elf male rogue sums it up really.

Rza our rogue class leader/officer will have a browse asap and let you know his thoughts and views.

Its a no from me though im afraid.

I'd log out in pve gear aswell if you want to stand a chance of joining btw as atm your in pvp gear.

sayura
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby sayura » Mon Feb 22, 2010 01:52:16

sorry but u choose by race thats a little petty dont you think and also theres oonly so much you can say in a app and i like to show more then say and also its just ur view tht a belf wouldnt fit in

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon Feb 22, 2010 02:06:08

ignore him, he shouldnt be giving opinions on other peoples applications when he isnt putting an effort in himself

Rza is the rogue class leader he will check your app when he is online and will decide, just wait for him.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

sayura
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby sayura » Mon Feb 22, 2010 02:20:40

thx mate and bleach is the shit ftw

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Mon Feb 22, 2010 02:54:09

He's racist! You're under the age limit tho. :p

sayura
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby sayura » Mon Feb 22, 2010 03:41:34

really linky is also 17

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Mon Feb 22, 2010 07:48:14

He's also been in the guild/clan for 5 years and that stems back to when we were playing counterstrike, well prior to us implementing the 18+ rule.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Studfox
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Studfox » Mon Feb 22, 2010 07:54:31

So all you gotta do is go back in time and play some Counter-Strike with us and we will consider ignoring that you're 17. :D
While you are in the past, see if you can get my Mojo back!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon Feb 22, 2010 09:01:53

I can't see your pve gear on armory, if am honest, your app shows no real potential to me and your under 18. Appreciate the app, but will have to decline.

Sorry mate

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications