Spec: Feral

RL Name?
Shane Bradshaw

Age?

Nationality?
British

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes got it and use it.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Not that I know of.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Google Search :). All I expect is regular raiding and a bit of a laugh and no loot dramas.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
I am Main Spec DPS off spec Tank. Both are 0/

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I have been playing Feral since 1.8 and rolled the druid back in vanilla as it is capable of doing all roles. I also have a half decent Kin set but feral does more DPS at present.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Feral doesnt have a rotation as such more a hierarchy of priorities.
Keep SR up, keep mangle up, keep rake up, 5 point rips up, Shred for combo points, FB if possible.
For tanking. Single target is mangle on CD, Lacerate to 5 stacks, FFF on CD, keep lacerate rolling and swipe. Maul with any extra rage.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in Violation in TBC before having a break. Came back and joined some friends in Another Cunning Plan. Recently the guild has stopped raiding.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
No hard modes unfortunately. Done 6/12 in ICC10, only managed 4 bosses in 25 PuG.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Of course.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Do not have any of these. In recent raids I do competitive DPS. (5K+)

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I am a fairly quiet guy, however I will participate in discussions and comment on things where required. Also like a few bevvies of a weekend (but dont we all)

WoW Armory Link: Taliesin

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Taliesin - Druid - Feral

Postby King » Wed Mar 10, 2010 15:09:43

I'll be honest, feral is not my strong point when it comes to class theory, which i guess is pretty poor on my part being the druid CL xD

Anyway, I can't see anything that is glaringly obviously wrong. Gear atm is in bear mode on armory so not sure what sort of gear your ms is at, i'd assume it's better than your offspec. At the end of the day Gear is pretty easily obtainable anyway, and another leather user to steal Rza's loots is always a good thing.

I can't see any problem provided your DPS gear is a bit better than the tanking gear =P
Will wait and see what others say, as my grasp on melee DPS is vague at best =D
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Wed Mar 10, 2010 15:35:35

I would not really call 5k dps competitive unless that's in a fight where you move relalively often.
Do you know just about what figures you've had on 10 man festergut and also dps for Deathbringer Saurfang? Apart from that I've not got much more 'negative" to say about the application. How's your bear gear btw? We could really need a druid tank tbh.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 16:30:25

so yes or no?

it will prolly have to be jonnie or rza that decides since jonnie is druid CL but rza prolly knows more about feral =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Fri Mar 12, 2010 09:54:53

Well now armory is saying he's in moonkin and feral and pvp gear so god knows xD

Taliesin
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Taliesin » Fri Mar 12, 2010 15:53:22

Hi all,

As this is my only level 80 I play daily.
I have 3 sets of gear in decending order of quality. Feral DPS > Feral Tanking > Moonkin.

When I said 5K DPS that is only a guess as I dont run dpsmeters. When I have been in VoA10/25 and people have posted (pointless I know) then I have been in the top 10.

If you have any specific questins please let me know.

I will try and log out in my feral dpa gear for you to look at.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Fri Mar 12, 2010 17:12:40

looks good to me, rza thoughts?

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon Mar 22, 2010 00:39:03

looks like you've joined another guild. GL HF mate, sorry for taking so long to reply

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications