Spec: Fury

RL Name?
Kasper Lewau

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes I can make these times. I'm used to raid 5-6 days a week from 18.00-01.00

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I'm prepared to talk on TS/Vent, haven't used TS in years but I'll get it downloaded asap.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
You can contact Tizlol from . We have been playing together for about 1.5 years together and he knows I'm a beast.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out about you from wowprogress recruitment. I expect you to be competitive by nature and supply a friendly enviroment.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Fury: 18/53/0
Arms: 55/8/8

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Because there is no way I can specc/gem/enchant in any better way to maximize my DPS.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
This I find very insulting as I've been playing a warrior for 5 years. I don't go asking your healers or tanks what they use for a rotation, do I? ;) Basically I know _exactly_ how to play my class, so you don't need to worry.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
: Got kicked to due going on vacation. Got the world 8th Anub'Arak HC kill.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
OS10+3D Realm First @ Boulderfist (With Tizlol)
OS25+3D
Maly 6 Min 10/25
Naxx 10/25
Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10/25 + Alone in The Darkness / He Feeds on Your Tears

ICC 10/25 - First 4 bosses.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, I'm very social.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
I would post this if I had it available, can show it to you later through the forums if needed.

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
All the logs from LR's site are outdated. Can't link any logs, unfortunately.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I'm the best fury warrior currently available to the frostmane community which is not already guilded. Not taking me would be masochistic in the way that you would hurt your raids DPS.

That is all.
/Kappie

WoW Armory Link: Kappielol

kappelol
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Kappielol - Warrior - Fury

Postby kappelol » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:50:53

And apparently the template did not allow "< ... >" .

Contact Person:
"You can contact Tizlol from <Security>"

Previous Guild:
<Last Resort>

That should fill it in.

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:06:42

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
This I find very insulting as I've been playing a warrior for 5 years. I don't go asking your healers or tanks what they use for a rotation, do I? ;) Basically I know _exactly_ how to play my class, so you don't need to worry.

This isnt a good answer, we ask the question couse we wanna know. Dont care if you have played for 5 years or even 10 years ( not possible but still) And there is nothing insulting about it, we just wanna know as much as possible about you and how you play.

Also your gear is slightly behind for our current progress. Fury spec looks good but i would get the hit talent for the arms one since you aint hit capped atm and we are short on arms warriors atm.

If you ask me you should gear up abit more and reapply but wait and see what other officers think.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Studfox
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Studfox » Wed Mar 17, 2010 18:32:46

Next time copy paste this:

Whirlwind followed by Bloodthirst. Use Heroic Strike as rage dump and Slam whenever Bloodsurge is up.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Mar 17, 2010 19:07:01

Appreciate taking time to fill the app.

But sorry going to have to decline, 18+, so guess you failed to read the about us page.

Also the purpose of the question is to give us an idea you know what your doing, it's insulting to the question that you find it insulting. Not like we're asking you for your credit card details.

Some peoples replies do baffle me.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications