Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
mop

Age?

Nationality?
belgian

Can you speak and understand English?
flawless

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes i agree with the raidtimes & wil have full attendance ontime til the end

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
i have ventrillo & teamspeak , im also social & motivated to talk if needed in surtain situations

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
i cant recall any friends being in your guild atm .

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i found you guys spamming trade channel & i am looking for a guild with progress mostly the latest new icc10&25man im playing since it released & i stil like this game pvewise

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
at this moment i am restoration 0/13/85
and enhanced 19/52/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
as resto as ms i choose this talent tree cuz i like the massive good chainheals from shaman with quick respons when grouped up raidmembers need to be topped, the gems ive equiped in my itemlvl 232 gear i gemmed those slots with the sp & intel simply cuz it lacks that more then . i change to haste+mp5 gems once i reached 245itemlvlgear or higher

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
eartshield on tank or a person with high agro , riptide+chainheal on random low hp raidmember afterwards 2x healing wave on random raidmember & then rotation starts from beginning again.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i was in dura praxis & i left cuz they lack attendance from guildmembers

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
10-man :cleared Naxx OS Maly ToC ToGC & 5/12 icc

25-man :13/14 in ulduar and 5/5 in ToC 0/5 ToGC & 4/12 icc

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yes il be happy to participate in the forum its a good gateway to get some knowledge about surtain fights & other guildstuff

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
modds using : bartender , omen , healbot , fubar , recount

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
im a social person who likes end raiding , im also good at adapting to every situation & huge flexibility

WoW Armory Link: tubelicious

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: tubelicious - Shaman - Restoration

Postby Dimon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 00:07:20

No beltbuckle, no shoulder enchant, no tier 10 and not bothering to use more minor glyphs.
You should also consider more haste gems now, since you got a decent ammount of mana and mp5 already. Talent specc is ok, but sub-optimal for 25 man raids. Well at least ours since we got loads of pallys. \o/

Not a bad application this. But there's a lot of things thats putting me off. Also it's not that hard to see that you're main-specc until recently was enh. Dura Praxis is also newly formed innit? Where where u prior to being in that guild?

tubelicious
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby tubelicious » Thu Mar 18, 2010 02:19:28

hi Dimon

im glad u noticed i was enhanced as mainspecc couple weeks ago and ithere is no excuse for my beltbuckle & shoulder enchant and small glyphs (fixed instantly), im trying to do daily effort to bring this toon alive as a mainspec healer & ofc tier 10 (i got 3x as enhanced) i wil collect as soon as ive collected the last item belt from icc vendor
dura praxis is indeed newly formed & my position there was trailmode in secondraid group and no one ever showed up on time , im not like that .
kind regards

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 17:10:29

I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced that you're what we're looking for. Good luck in finding a guild man.

tubelicious
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby tubelicious » Thu Mar 18, 2010 17:17:02

Dimon wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced that you're what we're looking for. Good luck in finding a guild man.

ok .....

Return to Declined Applications