Spec: Protection

RL Name?
Bård

Age?

Nationality?
Norwegian

Can you speak and understand English?
yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
dont have ts3 but i can easily get it, ive also got a mic.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Neejin

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Well i was online and i saw you guys were recruiting so i thought what the heck ill give it a shot, i expect to join a guild whitch has progress in focus.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
12/3/56

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
well i am this spec bcus it gives good theat and makes me beeing able to play my class to the fullest, ive gemmed and enchanted this way to have more survivability and to maxx out my stats as i see best.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Heroicstrike allways active, devastate to activate sword and board, revenge when its ready/procs shield slam everytime its off cooldown.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Pravus Letum, well to be honest the guild wasnt going anywhere, couldnt get enough members to get any progress raids.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
togc10 cleared toc10/25 cleared icc10 6/12 icc25 4/12

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
its a nice way to bond with the other players of the guild so yes ofc forums FTW

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
sorry dont got

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Hmm well, my primary goal with this game is first and foremost to progress and have fun, i also wish to make new friends whitch makes the game even better... anyways im looking forward to the reply hopefully it will go my way

WoW Armory Link: Midtimellom

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Midtimellom - Warrior - Protection

Postby Zen » Fri Mar 19, 2010 01:41:29

Sorry m8 but we are atm full on tanks.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Return to Declined Applications