Class: Shaman :shaman:
Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
Timo Vogel

Age?

Nationality?
i'm Dutch

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i can, although i need to think a little longer about the words i am saying when i speak. Typing is ok,

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
i can make it Thursdays and Sundays for sure, wednesdays is going to be a problem, since i got waterpolo practise those nights.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I dont have teamspeak, but i can download and install it. I have used vent alot.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I don't know anyone.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i saw a shout a while ago, but now i thought about it and came to this website.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/13/58 Restoration

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I am restoration because i like to heal. During my leveling progress i was enhancement and although it went allright. I didnt like it enough to keep going on. In my guild were no resto shamans, so i became one. I didnt really look to elemental.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
First my water shield up, then earthliving on my weapon.
Then ill cast Earthenshield on the MT (or other tank if there is a 2nd shaman).

Ill cast Healing wave or Lesser Healing wave depending on how much healing the target needs. If the raid has taken damage, then ill cast a chainheal. I always use Riptide when it is off the 6 second cooldown and use Nature's Swiftness and Tidal Forces whenever they are off cooldown. And if i find a hole, i will renew the Earthenshield.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in Prophets of Time, but it fell apart 3 months ago. Havn't been in a serious raiding guild since then. Atm i am just in a fun guild, only about 10 members (mostly alts). And i just got freedom etc.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
I have done full ToC 10/25. ToGC 4/5 and in ICC10 4/12 for sure and have done 6/12 a few times. ICC25, never actually been there for 4/12. but did couple of bosses.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I am willing to be as active as i can on the forums.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Not really, as i said i can't really raid on wednessday. Sometimes i can be on, but most of the time i can't.

WoW Armory Link: Loith

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Loith - Shaman - Restoration

Postby Dimon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 00:26:13

Decent apply, gear is not the best but passable.
I'm up for a trial.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 14:02:52

did this guy even get an invite for trial or not ?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Mon Apr 26, 2010 15:24:36

I expect applicants to make some form of contact after I've given my answer. This guy did not /w any guild member or reply in this thread. So this belongs in the denied pile after all this time. :p

Return to Declined Applications