Spec: Combat

RL Name?
Nicolas

Age?

Nationality?
Serbian

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Cool days for me .

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
Yes got teamspeak also ventrilo.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
saw your people in the city and just got educated about you think you're good guild.My expectations of hard-core progress and also to the professionalism and fun that is not tolerated slacking.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
20/51/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
As for my equipment and sockets strive to have 90% armor reduct is a limit to the hard mode when a rogue comes combat + sunders = 100% time for the hard mode I missing another hit rating and expertise which I will fix it soon.Also i need change my off weapon with axe so i will have more 5 expertis .

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Tricks of the Trade =always SiD=always ruture=always and sinister strike so with TotT there are no chance to i take aggro only if tank is noob :)For that vanish+feint come.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Corrupted Gods been guild master of that guild disband guild,Guilottine disband and Helion left when i come on this server (The Mealstrom),Shades of Despair dunno what happen there forgot it .

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Nax10/25,OS10/25,VoA10/25,EoE25...Full clear thats all before again easy mode patch 3.03.After 3.03 patch released i stop play wow so because of that i skip Ulduar on low gear clear .ToC10/25 clear.
ICC10 10/12 ICC25 6/12 exp.But i know tact on all bosses know that's not same like kill but know what to do if nothing.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Fine for me should always be informed about events within the guild as well as new players

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
I didn't save it but am varies 8k+ singe target.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I think that is very important to know about my previus raiding exp:Classic WoW only few boss AQ20 and ZG 5/11.
TBC before easy mode released:Kara,Gruul,Magy,ZA on farm,TK 4/4,MH 5/5 BT 3/9 also we killed later Kalecgos and progress on Brutallus 3 month.When easy mode come we clear all except SWP full.
Also got 105 days playing time .
Am just looking for serious active guild who like progress without slacking etc
I was a little haughty, and sometimes I act like I know all too also know to be stubborn sometimes.
But never give up it's my greatest heat, and my motto.I hear critics also think that I'm not stupid, and quickly understand.

WoW Armory Link: Keny

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Re: Keny - Rogue - Combat

Postby Jupsik » Mon Jun 07, 2010 14:14:45

oh no! they killed Kenny, you bastards

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham