Youtube video testing with DayZ

Any DayZ related youtube clips, Reddit pictures, Screenshots etc

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Youtube video testing with DayZ

Postby B00rz » Sun Jun 24, 2012 01:18:44

Recorded 263gb of DayZ today while playing just to see how it would hold up and to see what footage i could get hold of.

It was roughly 2 hours long and about 1 hour 40 mins of the footage is me, running through woods trying to find people =P

Its going to take some interesting video editing to make it look good. Looks like we will have to stick around towns more if you want interesting videos =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Day Z

Postby Rza » Sun Jun 24, 2012 01:55:09

Just record when you run into trouble. Stop afterwards.

Prob know already but the server problems earlier where due to a possible ddos on the main dayz hive server.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Day Z

Postby B00rz » Sun Jun 24, 2012 02:54:05

yeah Jonnie said before he logged off for the night.

If i was gonna record something I would like to get it in this kind of way. Where you have 2 perspectives maybe where one person is in town and the other is over looking them with the sniper rifle. I think it would work out pretty well. Obviously the video above is just 2 random clips I have that i was testing out, that video was done in Encoder 4 but will only allow me to overlay 1 item per video but i do have After Effect CS5 which allows way more but doesnt have any gpu encoding and seems to separate the file it into 3 files video, audio and data and all 3 cant be ran =(

Its something ill have to look into but it could be good only thing holding it back though would be transfering video files back and forth. Some of them can get pretty beastly in size and uploading them would be a pain in the butt. You would need decent upload to pull it off which atm isnt very good for me at 1mb =(

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Return to Stary Sobor Picture House