[BANNED] Memories & Alibithereal for Gun Hacking.

Server Down? Performance issues? Been Banned? Any server related problems or ban appeals please let us know in here!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

[BANNED] Memories & Alibithereal for Gun Hacking.

Postby Rza » Thu Jul 19, 2012 22:30:38

So we've had massive issues lately on our server with suspected hackers. This video is sufficient proof that we found two guys using some form of hacks. We have posted this to cover our own backs in the event of the below players claiming we banned them for admin abuse after finding there camp.

Players Alibithereal & Memories were caught on our server with an as50 TWS (Thermal scope) hacked in gun. It was found in a tent then their 4x4 truck. (Player ID's: a08467549ba7fa6cc6e359d1a01db8afs and 6c31a821f46321ce0b4a7fc49bf75d9f)

Mass amounts of satchel charges (20+ fraps'd, but there was 50 intially) plus RPO grenades also found. (I cant see any proof these are real items on dayZ wiki but I've been led to believe by some corners of the DayZ forums that these may be legitimately in the game - Regardless, having 20-50 is suspect when our group hasen't seen any....and we've been playing since approx the 2nd or 3rd week of Alpha. (I guess if am playing devil's advocate then they may have been duplicated by the tent bugs).

Story: One of our members found a camp north of us with a hacked thermal AS50 TWS within one of their tents. upon finding it and only getting the 1 screen shot of the AS50 TWS he was killed. We decided to take down the server instantly so we could get there names.

We left the server down and made our way to their camp site on another server. We then restarted our server and fraps'd the footage for evidence that they had a as50 TWS.

No one showed initially, so we logged off with the intention of coming back on to see if they would re-appear. Unbelievably they did and I caught them red handed on fraps ferrying gear back and forth to their tents.

After we had the proof I decided to open fire and kill them.

Some other things things I found odd (I will say I have zero knowledge of what hacks are readily available to players in DayZ so this is purely my own theories):

1. Vehicle disappearing instead of blowing up. 2nd 4x4 especially because I stopped shooting at it. (Could be server lagg...?)

2. Player appearing right at the end seemed fishy to me also. It was most likely just a 3rd player but I seen no evidence of their being someone else up there - I wouldn't rule out memories respawning and teleporting back up to his tents, getting a gun from the tents and firing at me.

I will say that I am 100% against alt + F4ing and teamafx do not condone it in any shape or form but in this instance I couldn't let these scumbags get the satisfaction of killing me.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: [BANNED] Memories & Alibithereal Banned for Hacking.

Postby RandomTask » Thu Jul 19, 2012 22:38:06

Rza wrote:
I will say that I am 100% against alt + F4ing and teamafx do not condone it in any shape or form but in this instance I couldn't let these scumbags get the satisfaction of killing me.

Truth.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: [BANNED] Memories & Alibithereal for Gun Hacking.

Postby Rza » Fri Jul 20, 2012 00:18:47

Youtube clip now processed and done.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Links
Splinter
Splinter

Re: [BANNED] Memories & Alibithereal for Gun Hacking.

Postby Links » Fri Jul 20, 2012 00:48:23

Fair play with the alt + f4ing, proberly only time its exceptiable, that or if your bad like me and 100 of zombies nom you gunless! 8-)

Return to teamafx.net DayZ Server Support