[NH] clan of hackers playing on de 141

Server Down? Performance issues? Been Banned? Any server related problems or ban appeals please let us know in here!

jack slepy
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

[NH] clan of hackers playing on de 141

Postby jack slepy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 14:09:50

yesterday we found hacking clan of russians [NH] containing players [NH]GaMeout, [NH]Mr_President, [NH]TemcheG, [NH] FRIEND HELPER , first when they joined they instantly wipe out another clan with 5 members which was playing yesterday and today when they were flying with heli they spot us when we started shooting at them and after we killed gunner from heli, one of them teleported from heli to us, killed 3 of us and last me when I spot him 3 meter in front of me and I hit him with half of mag from MK 48, unfortunately we have no picture or video because there was no time for it, and when we respawned on us found they we're picking up previously killed friend with heli and he was fast and sit to heli with them, after asking them why they hacking, they answered its a magic,

jack slepy
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: [NH] clan of hackers playing on de 141

Postby jack slepy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 14:43:46

Image Image Image Image Image Image

here is set of screens i made after i tried to find my dead body its made by mobile so sorry for quality but you can see g36 on on of them

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sun Sep 02, 2012 18:46:56

Thanks for the report, i've checked the logs and confirmed stuff has been spawed in by these players, they have all been banned.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Fri Sep 07, 2012 18:44:19

Guess I found their camp since it had the G36C SD Camo? AS50'd all the vehicles so hopefully they respawn somewhere useful. Also raped all the tents with the M240, hopefully they don't come back...

photo.JPG

photo(2).JPG

photo(3).JPG

Return to teamafx.net DayZ Server Support