TEAMAFX.NET Recruiting a RESTO Shaman/HOLY Pala

Public News Announcements

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

TEAMAFX.NET Recruiting a RESTO Shaman/HOLY Pala

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 13, 2013 19:57:48

Gear and experience are not a necessity but obviously a bonus. Ideally the perfect candidate would be someone who's an old school raider that's in Heroic/LFR gear that wants to jump into normal/heroic raiding with a solid group of 10 players.

What we can offer you:
The chance to play with a close group of players who have been gaming for almost a decade together. We have a small but active community that when someone joins and gets along with us they generally don't leave!

Chance to experience all raiding content in MoP in a relaxed but focused atmosphere - We enjoy having banter on teamspeak so having a sense of humor and being able to take a joke is a must.

It will be the same 10 players raiding week in week out and its very much revolves around mates > epics. Loot based on who needs it most to help progression, Ragers/freeloaders/idiots need not apply.

Down to earth, friendly players where everyone is pretty much on the same hierachy.

Level 25 Guild with all the perks, Proper community website, Our own dedicated server - we've ran successful counterstrike and DayZ servers in the past, donations welcome but never mandatory, Boss fights will be recorded from multiple point of views and uploaded to Youtube etc.

Click "Read more" to learn more about us...

About us:
After Effect is a recently transferred guild to Al'Akir yet with a long history of playing together. We are a close knit group of friends who have established the strong foundations of a community over many years of gaming together. We are recently back from a break from wow but our wow raiding days go back as far as TBC.

We are much more then simply a raiding guild and pride ourselves on the community environment we have created over the years, weather it's within wow or out, we always have members on playing games and having fun.

Recruitment Status:
After Effect is currently recruiting a Resto Shaman however we will consider all exceptional applications

Raiding Schedule:

To Start with; with a 3rd day possible if needed/wanted
Wed - 8 - 12 (Server Time)
Sun - 8 - 12 (Server Time)

Progression:
After Effect are recently back from a break, so are looking to dive into MoP content and ready ourselves for 5.2. We do however have the experience of many years of wow raiding going back as far as the The Burning Crusade

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: TEAMAFX.NET Recruiting a RESTO Shaman for MoP!

Postby Dimon » Sun Jan 13, 2013 22:10:15

Good luck with that! :3

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: TEAMAFX.NET Recruiting a RESTO Shaman for MoP!

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon Jan 14, 2013 02:12:49

Dimon wrote:Good luck with that! :3

Maybe this time we get a shaman that doesn't wipe us all the time. <3

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: TEAMAFX.NET Recruiting a RESTO Shaman/HOLY Pala

Postby Dimon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:41:32

One can dream Fxr, one can dream. :mrgreen:

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Razerslash » Sun Jan 20, 2013 03:29:16

Let me know if you don't find anyone, I can move my char and level and gear up currently lvl 85 resto shaman. Haven't played since summer last year-ish. I alone have never been responsible for wipe, but have been blamed for it a lot especially in guild instance/raid finder.
『new world』: well hes gone now..
Razerslash: thats because i kicked him
『new world』: you killed him
Razerslash: kicked
『new world』: banned?
Razerslash: kicked!

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sun Jan 20, 2013 20:03:07

Healers always get the blame =(
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Razerslash » Wed Jan 23, 2013 01:27:48

I think about every 8 out of 10 games of either raid or instance with random team either random players or guild. I get the blame, especially when its a guild who needed a healer and they all point the finger on me. It's a horrible feeling, especially when you observe from a distance and see who's f'ked up.
『new world』: well hes gone now..
Razerslash: thats because i kicked him
『new world』: you killed him
Razerslash: kicked
『new world』: banned?
Razerslash: kicked!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Jan 23, 2013 01:36:27

your welcome to join us mate! Noticed your originally reply was ignored.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to News